[Jacob-list] LGDs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Aug 2 20:12:27 EDT 2006

I've only had female Danes (five of them over the last 30 years).  I think my post recommended a female Dane.   I've known a few intact males over the years.  I don't know if it's because they weren't raised the way I raise my dogs, but one of them was a sheep killer.  Another was a poor old guy that some idiot had tried to train as an attack dog. There's not much that is more exciting than having a 200 lb dog grab you by the neck :-)

My female Danes (and all my dogs) are trained to not chase chickens, sheep, cats,  or rabbits from puppyhood.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com