[Jacob-list] new ewe

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 11:44:06 EDT 2002

Broken horns.   In our experience we have found that spider webs make a very
good "bandage" for the broken horn ... the web and dust hang together like a
breathing gauze ... the protein in the web seems to aid healing.  If the horn
is not broken off severely into the root it will regrow.  Depending on the
severity, the growth will be slower than the growth of the corresponding
horns and in some case may "catch up to the corresponding horns.  The horn
regrowth is more often "rounded at the tip.
Fred Horak