[Jacob-list] Fleece Prices

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Tue Nov 28 16:55:11 EST 2000

Shelly,

Sorry to hear that your fiber processor lost her barn and you lost your Cotswold fleece.  I do not know what raw Cotswold fleece sells for, but we have sold our skirted Jacob fleeces for $6 and $7/lb, so I would think it would be worth at least that much.
Has everyone turned in their lbs. of fleece sheared this year for the .20/lb. govt. payment?  The deadline is coming up soon.  I need to get ours turned in right away.

                                                                                                 Mary Spahr