[Jacob-list] us fsa sheep improvement program question

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Mon Nov 27 22:10:49 EST 2000

I guess I should feel fortunate.  Our FSA people are not always fast, but
they are very busy.  This time, however, I took my paperwork in on October
27, and received a direct deposit into my checking account right at three
weeks later.  This was for rams and improvements, both together in one
deposit.   A neighbor who does not have a checking account received a check
in the mail right at three weeks after he turned in his paperwork.
If anybody wants to move to a good slow county with fast government
employees, the farm down the road is for sale.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Turkeys, Highland
Cattle, Yak, Emu, Fallow Deer, Zebu Cattle all living together in the
Kingdom of Callaway