[Jacob-list] us fsa sheep improvement program question

Robvcas at aol.com Robvcas at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 17:05:50 EST 2000

Hi Mary Ellen, I fared a little better than you with the FSA.  I got ALL
those receipts and paperwork in just under the deadline, and got a check
direct deposited for the 20% of material costs about 3 weeks ago.  I'm still
waiting for the ram reimbusement check,  I don't know why they weren't
processed together.  It must be a government secret !  I suspect that the
individual offices and agents have varying degrees of understanding the
details of how the grant is administered.  Robin Casasanto