[Jacob-list] Rambouillet Ram Lambs Need Home

Pavel pavel314 at home.com
Sat Nov 18 20:20:28 EST 2000

Got this message the other day:

"The reason I am writing is that my friend is in a bit of a bind, she
has
two 5 month old Ram lambs (out of a Symphony Hill Champ Ramboullet Ram)
she
would rather not have to Lamb chop them since they are  BEAUTIFUL but
missed her best opportunity to sell them for stud (Vermont, Sept 30) and
now the
next best time is MS&W and these 2 little boys are starting to act like
Rams, taunting Daddy & starting to play butt  US!!  unfortunately space
is the
problem , ewes are easy but the rams are becoming a problem. Any way to
get to the point ... if You or any one you can think of in the North
east
would be interested in one or both of these Beautiful boys to save them
from
the chopping block PLEASE E-mail me ASAP. We would be willing to drive
to at
least Maryland to deliver to the right place or meet someone half way to
somewhere farther away!"

If anyone is interested, please email me and I'll forward your response
onward.

Thanks,

pli