[Jacob-list] Reminder of ram behavior

Susan J. Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Tue Nov 7 13:31:59 EST 2000

Thanks Mary Ellen for the reminder - rams are rams are rams!!!  I had a
recent reminder of this - I was in the barn with 4 ram lambs born this
past spring  &  while I was examining one of them  I did something I am
committed to never doing - for a moment I turned my back on the other
three.  You guessed it - a butt on my behind reminded me of my
foolishness....the little guy doing the butting didn't put his full
strength into it, just a bump,  fortunately for me....and I was
immediately reminded that these guys are soon due to head down the road
to the place where lambies lose their mobility and become wrapped in
paper and frozen!!
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.