[Jacob-list] sawdust in fleece

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Tue Nov 7 07:28:04 EST 2000

Does anyone have any advice for getting sawdust out of fleece?  Is it hopeless?  I remember hearing discussions on this topic before, but wondered if anyone could add anything.  We brought some sheep to our place in a cattle truck with shavings in the bottom and by the time we got home, they had kicked it up into their fleece.  It really seemed to really stick to the lamb fleece...the fleece that had been shorn before does not seem to be a problem.  Any ideas?
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm.