[IETF-IDRM] Re: IDRM research group closed

Mark Baugher mbaugher@cisco.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:19:23 -0800

Marshall,

At 09:36 AM 2/10/2003 -0500, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
>Is this connected at all with the ISMA MPEG-4 DRM solutions ?

No it is independent of the ISMA DRM Task Force specification, which is a=20
collection of open-standard protocols that can fit into an MPEG IPMP=20
framework in addition to many others.   I expect that the outputs of the=20
ISMA DRM Task Force will become publicly available this year.

Mark