[IETF-IDRM] Re: IDRM research group closed

Marshall Eubanks tme@multicasttech.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:36:54 -0500

Is this connected at all with the ISMA MPEG-4 DRM solutions ?

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 09:27 AM, chris mollis wrote:

> OpenIPMP implements a reference-platform DRM system for mpeg4=20
> audio/video,
> and mpeg1-L3 audio..  Please download at
> www.sourceforge.net/projects/openipmp.

                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme@multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/