[IETF-IDRM] Fwd: Re: [IDRM] list

Mark Baugher mbaugher@cisco.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:33:25 -0800

Tobias
   First of all, there is no reason to copy tonyb4567.  Second, there is no
reason to copy the list.  I am copying the list as co-chair of the IDRM
group to ask that people remove themselves from the list in the usual way.

   If this does not work, please send a note to Thomas or me but not to the
list.

   Now, there are too many people wrongly on the list for this to be all
user error.  Thomas and I discussed it and don't know how it
happened.  Thomas has a log of all people who sent mail to join the list
and he is checking names.  We probably need to check to see if somehow
another list got added to the list.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  But
it should be quite easy to leave the list using the above mailto.

thanks, Mark