[IETF-IDRM] Re: [IDRM] list

Tobias Oelbaum oelbaum@ldv.ei.tum.de
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:48:51 +0100 (CET)

Seems as there are really some problems with that list: I did not request
to be on this list, nor do I work in the topic discussed here nor do I
know how to get on or off this list (and it does not seem that I'm the
only one).

so please remove oelbaum@ei.tum.de from this list, and check the numbers
of adresses in your list (and maybe additionally your subscription
procedure)

Thanks
Tobias