[IETF-IDRM] [IDRM] FYI: P3P Latest republished (editing glitch)

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner@nic-naa.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:38:21 -0400

All,

I'm sending this to the lists where I've mentioned using the P3P vocabulary
as a starting point for discussing policy (privacy and/or data collection)
metadata in some XML marked up transaction stream. This is just so those who
do bother to read some of the spec know that we delta'd the external version
just a few days ago, and to show how facile and adept we are, did it again
three days later (today).

Eric