[IETF-IDRM] [IDRM] Handle System Overview document Informational RFC

Mark Baugher mbaugher@cisco.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:27:52 -0700

Hi
    IDRM is able to submit drafts to be published as Informational
RFCs.  We have had discussions on this list on the Handle System
Overview document.  A second draft of the document was submitted,
though there has not yet been any discussion on this list.  We
(Thomas, Sam and I) propose that we submit the Handle System
Overview document for Informational RFC following a second discussion
that will last 10-14 days or so depending on the comments that it
generates.  Please take the time to read
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-idrm-handle-system-02.txt
and post any comments that you have to this list.

Mark