CAFI Newsletter #130 Links corrected

cafi-list@christianactionforisrael.org cafi-list@christianactionforisrael.org
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:42:19 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3005A.14E64DC0

Sorry, the Highlight Articles links were incorrect;
6.   HIGHLIGHT ARTICLES
  a.. A Map to National Disaster  The road map is a huge prize for =
terror. In its wake the Palestinians will not only achieve their =
strategic goals, but will reach a clear conclusion: terror pays. They =
will get all the concessions we shower on them, organize themselves with =
money they get from the world and us, rebuild their terror units and =
attack us at the moment convenient for them.=20
  b.. An Unwanted Situation  All we can do is that which the nation of =
Israel and the army of Israel have striven again and again to do, to =
make our resistance as humane as possible; i.e., to avoid injuring the =
innocent, to work everywhere to diminish violence and not increase it, =
and to try to be as humane as possible to our enemy, in the hope that =
they will eventually choose the way of peace.=20
  c.. Why Christians Support Israel  Whether religious or secular in =
nature, a deep support for Israel resonates with millions of Christians. =

  d.. Israel Can't Win for Losing  Have you noticed the further Israel =
bends over backward to achieve peace with its neighbors, the more =
excuses those neighbors find for maintaining a state of war?=20

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3005A.14E64DC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Sorry, the Highlight Articles links were incorrect;</DIV>
<H3>6. &nbsp;&nbsp;<A name=3D6>HIGHLIGHT ARTICLES</A></H3>
<UL type=3Dsquare><FONT size=3D-1><B>
  <LI><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/apr03/disaster.html"=
>A Map=20
  to National Disaster</A> &nbsp;<FONT color=3D#4b4549 size=3D-2>The =
road map is a=20
  huge prize for terror. In its wake the Palestinians will not only =
achieve=20
  their strategic goals, but will reach a clear conclusion: terror pays. =
They=20
  will get all the concessions we shower on them, organize themselves =
with money=20
  they get from the world and us, rebuild their terror units and attack =
us at=20
  the moment convenient for them. </FONT>
  <LI><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/apr03/unwanted.html"=
>An=20
  Unwanted Situation</A> &nbsp;<FONT color=3D#4b4549 size=3D-2>All we =
can do is that=20
  which the nation of Israel and the army of Israel have striven again =
and again=20
  to do, to make our resistance as humane as possible; i.e., to avoid =
injuring=20
  the innocent, to work everywhere to diminish violence and not increase =
it, and=20
  to try to be as humane as possible to our enemy, in the hope that they =
will=20
  eventually choose the way of peace. </FONT>
  <LI><A =
href=3D"http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/apr03/why.html">Why =

  Christians Support Israel</A> &nbsp;<FONT color=3D#4b4549 =
size=3D-2>Whether=20
  religious or secular in nature, a deep support for Israel resonates =
with=20
  millions of Christians. </FONT>
  <LI><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/apr03/cantwin.html">=
Israel=20
  Can't Win for Losing</A> &nbsp;<FONT color=3D#4b4549 size=3D-2>Have =
you noticed=20
  the further Israel bends over backward to achieve peace with its =
neighbors,=20
  the more excuses those neighbors find for maintaining a state of war?=20
  </FONT></FONT></B></LI></UL>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3005A.14E64DC0--