Good read

Karen Willis kewillis@swbell.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:25:52 -0600

--Boundary_(ID_KUhMzrVzWz1oH+YSb77QXA)

Carol,
I'm about halfway through The Loop by Nicholas Evans.  He also wrote The
Horse Whisperer, which I think you said you read and enjoyed.  I read it
twice and also listened to an unabridged audio version on a long drive to
Albuquerque.  I don't think the new book is as immediately engrossing as
his previous one, but it's a well-written story about wolves and I do
recommend it.  For those of y'all who have seen the movie The Horse
Whisperer, try the book.  It's not Robert Redford, but there's a lot more
to the story and a completely different ending.
Karen

>I really wish I had a good book to read
>

>Carol, et al,
>
>I'm enamored of a relatively new mystery series --- "novels of historical
>suspense" --- by Owen Parry:
>>Faded Coat of Blue
>>Shadows of Glory
>>Call Each River Jordan
>>keepin' it light
>>love
>>m-a

--Boundary_(ID_KUhMzrVzWz1oH+YSb77QXA)

I'm about halfway through The Loop by Nicholas Evans.&nbsp; He also wrote
The Horse Whisperer, which I think you said you read and enjoyed.&nbsp; I
read it twice and also listened to an unabridged audio version on a long
drive to Albuquerque.&nbsp; I don't think the new book is as immediately
engrossing as his previous one, but it's a well-written story about
wolves and I do recommend it.&nbsp; For those of y'all who have seen the
movie The Horse Whisperer, try the book.&nbsp; It's not Robert Redford,
but there's a lot more to the story and a completely different
ending.<br>
Karen<br>
really wish I had a good book to read<br>
I'm enamored of a relatively new mystery series --- &quot;novels of
historical suspense&quot; --- by Owen Parry:</font><blockquote>
<dl>
<dd>Faded Coat of Blue
<dd>Shadows of Glory
<dd>Call Each River Jordan
</dl>keepin' it light<br>
love<br>
m-a</blockquote></html>

--Boundary_(ID_KUhMzrVzWz1oH+YSb77QXA)--