Good music video

EarthAnjel@aol.com EarthAnjel@aol.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:43:24 EST

--part1_67.1f2ed529.295b2dfc_boundary

G'mawnin', everyone, how you is?  It's cooooold here in Folsom, well...maybe
not compared to Minnesota, but we're shivering in our longjohns just the
same.  I concur with Bubba on Songcatcher....we've watched it twice so far
already.  Female lead reminds me of Connie.  I highly recommend it, too.

Dian?  I'm really looking forward to watching the video Kandahar.  Do you
know when it will be available?  Has anyone seen it?

Also.....I really wish I had a good book to read.  The last several haven't
grabbed me.  I wish I could come across something really engrossing....along
the lines of Lonesome Dove or All The Pretty Horses, not that it has to be
Western, though, just something that is hard to put down.  Any and all
suggestions would be appreciated.

How's everybody doing the day after you-know-what?

Love, and typing with cold fingers in Folsom,
Carol

--part1_67.1f2ed529.295b2dfc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Black" LANG="0">G'mawnin', everyone, how you is? &nbsp;It's cooooold here in Folsom, well...maybe not compared to Minnesota, but we're shivering in our longjohns just the same. &nbsp;I concur with Bubba on <I>Songcatcher</I>....we've watched it twice so far already. &nbsp;Female lead reminds me of Connie. &nbsp;I highly recommend it, too. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Dian? &nbsp;I'm really looking forward to watching the video <I>Kandahar</I>. &nbsp;Do you know when it will be available? &nbsp;Has anyone seen it?
<BR>
<BR>Also.....I really wish I had a good book to read. &nbsp;The last several haven't grabbed me. &nbsp;I wish I could come across something really engrossing....along the lines of <I>Lonesome Dove</I> or <I>All The Pretty Horses</I>, not that it has to be Western, though, just something that is hard to put down. &nbsp;Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
<BR>
<BR>How's everybody doing the day after you-know-what?
<BR>
<BR>Love, and typing with cold fingers in Folsom,
<BR>Carol</FONT></HTML>

--part1_67.1f2ed529.295b2dfc_boundary--