Sunday morning and the complacencies of the green peignoir

telebob x telebob98@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:23:16 +0000

And telebob echoed the quote-

And, in the isolation of the sky,
At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
Downward to darkness, on extended wings.

Next thing you know we will be doing Theodore Roethke (crazy professor of
stuff)..."toads brooding in wells"