xmas card from meadow

EarthAnjel@aol.com EarthAnjel@aol.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:00:33 EST

--part1_17d.e2e282.294f2a51_boundary

THANK you, Dian, for your holiday sentiments, heartwarmingly put to verse.  I
wish all those good things, multiplied, right back to you and to all our
ghetto folk, those I have actually met cara-a-cara and those who have become
dear to me solely by way of soul-shining-through written word.  Thank you for
the beauty of your friendship!  And may this holiday season and the year to
come be filled to the brim, pressed down and overflowing with the Star
Maker's richest blessings.

Love and peace from Folsom,
Carol

--part1_17d.e2e282.294f2a51_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Black" LANG="0">THANK you, Dian, for your holiday sentiments, heartwarmingly put to verse. &nbsp;I wish all those good things, multiplied, right back to you and to all our ghetto folk, those I have actually met cara-a-cara and those who have become dear to me solely by way of soul-shining-through written word. &nbsp;Thank you for the beauty of your friendship! &nbsp;And may this holiday season and the year to come be filled to the brim, pressed down and overflowing with the Star Maker's richest blessings.
<BR>
<BR>Love and peace from Folsom,
<BR>Carol</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17d.e2e282.294f2a51_boundary--