Cascading Events- Was Osama video

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:28:17 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps the most interesting of all these things to me
is the Ft. Detrick/Dugway revelation about the ACTUAL
SHIPPING of the identified strain just recently by the
US guv. DUH.
Those who haven't been probed yet or given the
Ludiwigo Treatment (CW Orange) may remember EXTENSIVE
pontificating by us YEARS BACK about how we (the US)
had gotten out of the bio-war biddness and destroyed
our stockpiles ... I guess they forgot to check with
Dr. Strangelove and General Ripper before they made
that statement, because "we" obviously never stopped
I buy the tape ... just not ALL the spin GW's crew has
put on it ...
But if they do a Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequel, I for
one think Don Rumsfield HAS TO play the demented
farmer in charge of mayhem???
As for GW's attempt to usher in an Imperial Presidency
(IP), it also is interesting Nee-Gov. Dubya seems to
have pissed off his own party congresspeople with this
operational flashback to the halcyon days of his "Iron
Triangle" (IT) ops-mode in Texas. Maybe they will toss
him up on the banks of the Potomac to flop around a
bit until he realizes Congress has rights too ...
But I know I am personally thrilled to have Karen
Hughes and Karl Rove planning my future for me. Any
woman with size 12 shoes, a voice that would match up
favorably with LBJ's and the eyes of a hunting falcon
certainly has my attention ... And for those who FAIL
TO PAY ATTENTION, they simply will bring in the third
leg of the IT, Joe Allbaugh - who will simply bash
your noggin in until you become a right-thinking
citizen of the Chili Empire.
See this Common Dreams article for more IT info:
http://www.commondreams.org/views/120300-106.htm
The wiretap mess speaks for itself. You want some real
nightmare information, go to this Yahoo site:
-----------------------------
http://dir.yahoo.com/Government/Intelligence/Echelon_Network/
... and follow the links. Carnivore is a gnat compared
to Echelon.
Cheers, Billy Jim

--- Wayne Johnson <cadaobh2@brgnet.com> wrote:
> Impeachment, anyone?
>
> B.

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion