US Army Study: Mossad Might Frame Arabs

Wayne Johnson cadaobh2@brgnet.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:33:21 -0500

Oh, NO.  Not the FISTrs again!

As if we didn't have enough problems, now we have to sort through all the
information, dis-information and dis-dis-information floating about on the
web about our beloved Roger (aka Bar-Negev).   I guess this means that those
among us who believe Roger was secretly replaced by a pod from the planet
ComDx in 1967 will have to reconsider what, until now, has been an article
of "faith".  Personally, I am sorry to see the "alienated" version of Roger
be replaced by the more mundane, if more romantic, notion of Zionist
corruption.  How very Oriental!   (Never trust anyone south of the
Bosphorus, says I.)

Please email me the means of contacting my nearest squid, as I and my
machine may have become infected.

Bubba

And all this time, I thought FIST was just another obscure, gay, sexual
practice.

How naive!