Ashcroft pattern

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 08:08:24 -0800

Susi-- you may be referring to the recent Ashcroft hearings about civil
liberties curtailment. I saw some of that on TV and I thought he came off
poorly--stiff and dogmatic, blind to the gaping holes and contradictions in
his statements. Unfortunately , the most recent polls show that a very large
majority of "average joes" don't care about civil liberties for other
would-be terroriosts, as long as they can keep on buying weapons to defend
themselves against attack by  swarthy evil foreigners.

Jon