Is there a pattern here?

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:58:23 -0800

Roger, thanks for taking notes on Mike's nasty comments on your postings!
I'd love to include this exchange in a chapter in the "citizenship" book I'm
writing--the chapter on "on-line" citizenship. I've sure, though, that Mike
would never give permission to include the excerpts you have saved from his
speeches; he comes off as a sorry kind of Internet citizen indeed.

Jon