chickens or eggs?

meadow meadow@austin.rr.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:59:15 -0600

I submit a brief summary of a japanimé film dealing with the human condition,
as in the arabs or the jews, the whales or bonobobs.  or is any life at all
worth keeping around, for the health of the planet.  like the old testament
story, where someone asks god how many good guys have to live in the horrible
city to keep him from casting wrath on it.  twelve?  seven?  the answer was
just one.

X. Japanimé struggle between good and less good in the Year of Destiny. The
opponents:
        Dragon of Heaven, defenders of the earth and earthlings, and Dragons
of Earth, the seven angels
        who embrace the devastation of the planet to bring about its
purification. Which side to take? It
        comes down to feelings for childhood friends Fuma and Kotori.
dian