Is Roger chicken shit?camels?

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:42:57 -0800

Hey, strong-o, what's wrong with a little camel information? I don't
consider myself ranting on that score-- just kidding around and spreading a
little ordure! Check your irony-meter. However, I agree with what you say
about the Mike/Roger exchange. These guys have been at it forever, and Mike
is clearly using a cattle-prod approach to get Roger to say something
anti-semitic so he can sit back and say "I told you so--Roger is a secret
Nazi" and dismiss his every utterance from here on out. The right tried that
with Noam Chomsky, with limited success, but this is supposed to be a more
friendly sort of forum. Maybe not. As for you, Jim-Bill, I caution you about
criticizing Mike  too heavily-- the last guy who tried that got kicked off
the list by the "master," despite a vote that went 3 to 1 against his
unilateral decision.

Jon