Is Roger chicken shit?

Michael Eisenstadt michaele@ando.pair.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:35:22 -0600

Roger,

Your literary skills have improved immensely since
you got into computers a few years ago. Writing
lotsa emails since I got my first computer in
1994, I too have noticed increased fluency.

Your post this morning asked what I was getting
at in expressing the hope of running into you
soon. Your ear is excellent. I had written "I
feel like knocking your teeth down your throat"
but then I deleted it.

Fisk refers to Sharon's out of control rabble
of an army. He denies the right of Israel to
exist. This is an expression of ULTRA anti-
Israel prejudice. If you poisonally hold these
views, don't be surprised at my animus.

As for censoring your speech, as you should
already know, that is above my pay grade.

Are these your views? Or are you too chicken
shit to admit it?