new email address -

Monty/Judith Herr herr@attbi.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:58:53 -0800

The Bad News:  our broadband cable access to the Internet was "Excite" which
went out of business last Saturday - and was replaced this morning.

The Good News:  Our provider, AT&T, figured out how to do it themselves -
let's hear it for the techies of the world!

We have now set up our  new email address boxes including (fanfare)...
    herr@attbi.com -

Please change our address on listserves and on individual contact/address
lists.  If we missed anything you'd like us to see that bounced since last
Friday  - send it now - good idea to test the new address anyway.  thank
you! thank you!

(I'm told the   pneumonic is short for AT&T Broadband Internet - nothing
like as easy as home.com.....c'est la vie.)

Monty and Judy Herr
herr@attbi.com
925-443-4514