Enrons "problems" part of terrorist plot?

Roger Baker rcbaker@eden.infohwy.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:57:05 -0800

--Apple-Mail-1--966145206

Well you have to admit it all adds up. Here's the background:

In order to continue our fight against terrorism/evil around the world,
it is
necessary to expand the war to Iraq where the next most evil guy in the
world next to bin Laden (I'm talking about Saddam) is laughing at us
while
literally wallowing in evil.

Thats why we need a war but the terrorist sympathizers in the press are
telling our plans in Iraq and thus weakening British resolve before we
even finish cleaning up all the evil in Afghanistan. Details below.

So how do the terrorists and their sysmpathizers intend to slow down the
war against evil here in the USA? By focusing on how a few are losing
their jobs, which is part of free enterprise from time to time,  and
--you just watch -- Enron's problems.

The terrorists will next try focus on how Enron CEO Ken Lay giving GWBush
a few million dollars cash, which amounts to free speech, was somehow
bad.

A company like Enron that buys and sells energy and makes a fair profit
on the difference is a necessary part of keeping the whole capitalist
system
working properly, and it took someone with the vision of Ken Lay to
figure that
out and use this brilliant insight as the basis to get loans to grow his
company.

But every business has a few cash problems from time to time, and
pro-terrorist
publicity caused everyone to call in their chips at the same time,
forcing Enron
to unexpectly have to borrow billions to cover all the loans and
countless
ordinary people to lose their retirement pensions.

In fact, the best financial minds in the country were involved in
running Enron
like just for instance, Sen. Phil Gramm's wife Wendy Lee Gramm, who
helped
deregulate energy in the early 1990's so that capitalism could be more
efficient
is on Enron's board of directors. Her husband Phil used to teach
economics here
in Texas so in a sense you got a team in charge there to help Enron make
free enterpise work so it could get enough credit loan money to all its
partners
using future energy profits as collateral for investments all around the
world to
help keep the company growing so they could make everyone else free.
And help the rest of the world have modern democratic ideas and not
terrorist
sympathizers who hate freedom.

So lets keep our eye on the ball rolling along the road to freedom and
not get
distracted by the terrorist symphasizers in the liberal press trying to
distract
us with stuff like Enron but who would never have enough courage to bomb
Baghdad so the whole country will rise up against Saddam. Because we
love freedom and its not about oil, by the way, which is another favorite
terrorist claim because Iraq has so much of it.  -- Roger

                          **************************************

http://www.observer.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,610461,00.html

	Secret US plan for Iraq war

Bush orders backing for rebels to topple Saddam
War on Terrorism: Observer special

Peter Beaumont, Ed Vulliamy and Paul Beaver
Sunday December 2, 2001
The Observer

America intends to depose Saddam Hussein by giving armed support to
Iraqi opposition forces across the country, The Observer has learnt.

President George W. Bush has ordered the CIA and his senior military
commanders to draw up detailed plans for a military operation that could
begin within months.

The plan, opposed by Tony Blair and other European Union leaders,
threatens to blow apart the increasingly shaky international consensus
behind the US-led 'war on terrorism'.

It envisages a combined operation with US bombers targeting key military
installations while US forces assist opposition groups in the North and
South of the country in a stage-managed uprising. One version of the
plan would have US forces fighting on the ground.

Despite US suspicions of Iraqi involvement in the 11 September attacks,
the trigger for any attack, sources say, would be the anticipated
refusal of Iraq to resubmit to inspections for weapons of mass
destruction under the United Nations sanctions imposed after the Gulf
war..."

--Apple-Mail-1--966145206

[...]

War on Terrorism: Observer special</color></underline>

Peter Beaumont, Ed Vulliamy and Paul Beaver

The Observer</color></underline>

[...]

Gulf war..." </fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-1--966145206--