anthrax hoax fugitive

Jim Baldauf jfbaldauf@prodigy.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:31:35 -0600

Jon reasoned:
>lets arrest about a thousand right-wing Jesus spouting white anti-abortion
yelling male bigots in their thirties and interrogate them mercilessly<

But hey, we're at war! We need to raise that age limit to make sure
we smoke out and round up ring leaders like mullahs Falwell and
Robertson and radical fundamentalist training camps like Bob Jones
University. Any state that harbors such terrorists and refuses to "cough
them up" should expect carpet bombing sorties. North and S. Carolina,
Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida should be free fire zones
for the above profile. Yes it's a different world since Sept.11.
Brigadier Baldauf