anthrax hoax fugitive

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:55:13 -0800

One up the top dudes on the FBI's most wanted list is a  religious white
southerner in his 30s, Clayton Lee Waagner, who has committed what Gloria
Feldt of Planned Parenthood calls "Domestic terorism" by sending out letters
with white powder and threats to 450 abortion clinics and advocacy
organizers, signing himself "The Army of God." (he probably got that idea
from Bin Laden, but I doubt he's a member of Aqaeda.)
Waagner is a gun-toting car thief  and  bank-robber who escaped jail in
February and has been causing trouble ever since. Here's a chance for John
Ashcroft to show how even handed he is-- lets arrest about a thousand
right-wing Jesus spouting white anti-abortion yelling male bigots in their
thirties and interrogate them mercilessly, feeding them on bread and water
in solitary for three months, while calling in 5000 similar but less
virulant church-going types for a little "voluntary" conversation like
they're giving the 5000 young Muslims this month. Only a few minor
modifications in terminology would be necessary. I think that would be fair
enough--what do you say, folks?

Jon