[Retros] Happy New Year

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Sun Jan 1 01:07:58 EST 2023

Hi Noam & all,
Happy New Year, here is my composition for you:
https://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=8/8/1Q3R2/1P1B1P2/P1PP1B1P/1R2P3/6P1/1N2K1N1
ser-PG in 19 moves by White
I didn’t post one here last year because I submitted my problem to be used in a solving competition that ended up not happening. And my problem wasn’t retro anyway. At the risk of being off-topic, let me mention that I published it in the nick of time yesterday in the new issue of The Hopper magazine:
https://www.thehoppermagazine.com/otheroriginals as OP032.
All the bestAndrew

Sent from Smallbiz Yahoo Mail for iPhone