[Retros] solving retros in RIFACE 2022 : call for problems

CAILLAUD Michel caillaud1957 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:46:58 EDT 2022

Hello,

The annual french meeting will  take place in Issy-les-Moulineaux, very
near Paris, from 3rd June to 6th June.
A "classic" solving event, part of the World Solving Cup (on Saturday 4th
June), as well as a retro solving competition (on Sunday 5th June) will be
organized.
Those wishing more details about the event can contact the organizer Jérôme
Auclair (jerome.auclair.afce(at)gmail.com).

I am in charge of the retro solvinig competition this year and need some
originals.
There must be some easy ones for (almost) everybody to solve and others of
"reasonable" difficulty (not too difficult, considering the limited solving
time).
The PGs should be C+ and the non PGs should allow clear distribution of
points.
Original problems will compete in the retro section of Phénix 2022.
Be careful to send submissions to my e-mail address and not by answering
this mail!

Best Wishes,
Michel

Garanti