[Retros] Call for original problems for French's solving contest

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 01:37:51 EST 2021

Dear Retro-friends,

Despite the social distancing, the French gathering of Problemists was held last year in July,
thanks to Jérôme Auclair who made it possible.
We are not yet fixed if the gathering will happen this year...

But, if it happens, I will be in charge of the retrograde analysis solving contest
(the reason is hidden somewhere here: http://www.phenix-echecs.fr/Messigny/RIFACE_2020.pdf ).

Unlike Thierry Le Gleuher (who initiated the solving contest IIRC), Michel Caillaud or Pascal Wassong
I'm not able to compose problems, and that's why I need your help and why I ask early.

I would need 4 classical retros (last move, first move, resolve, order of captures, coloring...)
and 4 proof games of varying difficulty. I expect proofgames to be C+.
One of the problem can be with a fairy condition or fairy pieces.

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,
Alain