[Retros] The Hopper Magazine

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Thu Dec 9 12:50:44 EST 2021

Dear Retro Fans

If you haven't heard elsewhere, I want to let you know about a new magazine based out of Singapore, for which Retro will be a major theme.

https://tinyurl.com/ycktkbc2With James Quah curating a solving set every issue, me trying to corral a bunch of original articles, and Anirudh Daga providing stunning leadership, chess, tech & graphics skills, this should be a great new arrival on the scene. Well at least it will keep the 3 of us very busy. Please participate by sending your compositions, articles etc to thehoppermagazine at gmail.com. Please send by 18 Dec 2021 if you want them in the December 2021 issue.

Please let your friends know!

Thanks so much!All the best,Andrew