[Retros] Shanah Tovah!

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Sat Sep 19 14:25:22 EDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,
 OSPG means "one-sided proof game". No Black pieces at all to interfere with the solitaire. In this case, it should be possible to find a regular series proof game, where the Black army just sits there. Maybe:https://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=rnbqkbnr/ppppppPp/8/R7/PQPP3P/1P2PR2/B4P2/B3KNN1
Not so long now until the end of the Western year... care to try your hand for 2,021? :-)

CheersAndrew