[Retros] Champagne without Champagne

CAILLAUD Michel caillaud1957 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:23:59 EDT 2020

Hello,

There will not be Problemist Congress this year.

Vlaicu Crisan and Eric Huber have maintained their Tzuica tourney keeping
things very near to "normal" (Tzuica with Tzuica).

This cannot be "normal" for Champagne as the "normal" first sentence of the
announcement is "The Tourney is opened only for Congress Participants".
So the tourney is opened to everybody and there are other changes :
There is a director, Eric Pichouron, who will send me the problems
anonymously. So please, don't send the problems to me but to him (see
announcement).
"No Champagne" prizes are provided by Laurent Riguet and Chistian Poisson.
And the closing date is delayed (due to late announcement...).

Thanks to Eric, Laurent and Christian for their help!

Best,
Michel