[Retros] PG 4.0 for the game Polyssimo Challenge

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 14:27:54 EDT 2020

Dear Retro-fans,

Two years ago my game Polyssimo Challenge was published.
It is a tactical/geometrical game with polyminoes for 2 to 4 players,you can have more infos (videos, strategy guide, solitaire challanges) here: http://abrobecker.free.fr/jeux/index.htm#polyssimochallenge

Also you are welcome to create some more (PG 5.0 or more, different stipulations...),that I would be very happy to add in the .pdf! ;-)
Best regards,
Alain