[Retros] Fastest selfmates in 1?

François Labelle flab at wismuth.com
Tue Dec 15 13:19:09 EST 2020

Hi Noam,

I'm happy that you like the computer solutions. It must be especially
interesting to you since you've spent time thinking about the problem.
Like you, I noticed that the human-discovered positions have large
counts. If the human discoveries are a random selection, then they seem
to be randomly distributed among *games*, and not among positions.

I don't have a Stack Exchange account, so please report my findings
there. I think you can do a better job than me making it human-readable.
In your post, you can link to
http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/retros/2020-December/004895.html as
the original source. I guess the unique SPG should be considered
published with the source being the Retro Mailing List. You can of
course tell Tim Krabbe or others about the findings, and they can
republish if they want.

     François