[Retros] Publishing Compositions

Jack Murtagh murtagh.jack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:41:59 EDT 2020

For some reason Andrew Buchanan's very helpful response to my email got
sent to my spam folder. I almost missed it. Thanks a lot Andrew!

Also Éric, you make a good point about self-publishing. I could see taking
that route one day, but for my first problem that I'm actually proud of, I
think it'd be fun to see it in print.