[Retros] Publishing Compositions

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Tue Aug 11 10:16:53 EDT 2020

One additional remark: Do NOT send a problem to this list or any other
public forum because this would be considered as publishing and you cannot
send it to a magazine as "original" anymore.

-- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [https://www.janko.at]
-- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
-- safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. [Benjamin Franklin]