[Retros] Economy Records

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Wed Sep 19 12:12:17 EDT 2018

Dear Retro Friends,

My question was not only related to Last Move records. What about

– Length recods
  . proof games
  . last N moves
  . retractors
  . ortho-reconstructions
  . etc.
- Shortest mates
- Add units
- ???

Best Regards,

-- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://www.janko.at]
-- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
-- safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. [Benjamin Franklin]