[Retros] Economy Records

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Fri Sep 7 07:33:47 EDT 2018

Dear Community,

I'm currently investigating the list of economy records as of today.
Problem: I do not find one.

- The list on the Retro Corner is outdated

- The list published by Alan on his Website is outdated

- Werner Keym maintains a priovate list which he sends me
  every now and then, the last time in 2014 (which is outdated)

- Clearly, also the lists published in some books (e.g. by Werner
  Keym, Wolfgang Dittmann) are outdated.

Does anyone maintain a list of current records? Can she/he post it on the
RML or publish it elsewhere? Is it possible to establish a mechanism to keep
such lists up to date? (e.g. new records should be posted on the RML)

~ÔttÔ~