[Retros] A new program to solve fairy proof games

CAILLAUD Michel caillaud1957 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 03:47:23 EST 2017

Hi François,

Oups, so my diagnosis was not "obvious" but totally wrong!
I didn't suspect the innocent-looking and "natural" 0-0 as in Volage and
Hypervolage, en passant and 0-0-0 are tricky and "not so natural" moves, so
I imagined that a computer-program can go wrong there.
-in en passant, the "transitory" change of color is ignored (a useful trick
to avoid duals in helpplay...)
-0-0-0 is considered as a King move so the Rook doesn't change color