[Retros] Call for original problems for the french retro solving competition

Pascal Wassong pascal.wassong at free.fr
Sat Mar 11 07:11:24 EST 2017

Hello,

the annual french problem meeting will be organized from friday 2nd to
monday 5th June (as usual, one week after the Andernach meeting).  The
place is now Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d'Or instead of Messigny for the
3rd year.  This year, I am in charge of the traditional retro solving
competition.  If you have in your files some suitable original
problem, I will welcome it.  Problems shouldn't be too difficult in
view of a time limited competition (~8 problems to solve in ~2 hours).
SPGs should be computer tested.  Retros other than SPGs should allow
easy distribution of points.  I would like to include one retro or SPG
with a fairy condition.  Originals used for the
Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d'Or solving tourney will be published in Phenix
and will compete for the 2017 retro informal tourney.

Best,
Pascal Wassong

PS: be careful not sending your problems by answering this mail, but
to send it directly to me: pascal.wassong at free.fr