[Retros] Retrograde corner site

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Fri Jul 28 09:59:38 EDT 2017

Hi All,

In the past problem authors and magazine editors regulary sent new original
problems to the retro mailing list or via email to me and I put it the onto
the Retro Corner. This stopped in 2010 or so. IIRC I extracted most later
additions from the PDB.

Unfortunately (?), I am heavily engaged in other activities this time,
mainly logic puzzles and a repository of German riddles. But I will continue
to maintain the Retro Corner if someone provides the problems as before
2010.

Best Regards,

-- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://www.janko.at]
-- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
-- safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. [Benjamin Franklin]