[Retros] one man PGs

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Tue May 17 23:17:21 EDT 2016

It's for François Labelle to give the authoritative response, but I don't think his strip-mining approach would scale to the length of problem involved here. So this is an area of the forest that will remain in the realm of human endeavour for a long while.

Great compositions all!
Andrew

Sent from my iPhone