[Retros] Natch 3.0 beta is out

Pascal Wassong pascal.wassong at free.fr
Fri Jul 29 15:25:31 EDT 2016

Paulo,

I made a quick search in the online retrograde database.  I found a
mate in 2, where black cannot castle dating back to 1859.  By Sam Loyd
of course:
http://pdb.dieschwalbe.de/search.jsp?expression=PROBID='P0002056'

Another problem, from year 1915, more in the spirit of your problem, by
another great composer of the retrograde analysis earlier times, Thomas
R. Dawson:
http://pdb.dieschwalbe.de/search.jsp?expression=PROBID='P0001326'

I made the search from the page http://pdb.dieschwalbe.de/ and entered
the following expression :
STIP='#2' and G='retro' and K='Cant Castler'

To learn how to write expressions, you should use the examples page.
This database is the most accurate online base for retrograde problems.

Have fun exploring the database.
Pascal