[Retros] Distance-PG = Fastest "n"

Francois Labelle flab at wismuth.com
Mon Aug 29 22:50:10 EDT 2016

So far I reached ply 8 with the checkmate condition, and ply 7 without
conditions. To find all solutions to (a,b,c) I only need to reach ply
a+b+c, which is why I was able to claim that I know all of the solutions
to "checkmate (2,6,0)" and "checkmate (7,1,0)".

In a few days I should have results 1 ply deeper. If needed I can
probably get 1 extra ply deeper with little effort in special cases, for
example if I search uniquely for integer distances (problems of the type
(a,0,0) without any diagonal or knight moves).

     François