[Retros] Variant Proof Games

Peter Fayers fayers.peter at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:14:08 EDT 2015

Some of you may remember that several years ago I was collecting  proof
games in chess variants with a view to eventual publication.
I now have a round 500, and put the collection on the web for anyone who is
interested. Please feel free to view, download, or print (probably not a
good idea - it runs to 162 pages. But it is mainly set in 14pt type,
suitable for print in "booklet" format.)

http://www.jsbeasley.co.uk/vchess/peterfayers.pdf

Magazine editors and fairy/retro subeditors are invited to broadcast this
information to their readership, and everyone is invited to fill in any
gaps in the collection. Please send me any proof games I have missed. In
English, French or German - I have macros which translate TCFDRP or
TSLDKB to RSBQKP, both in the Forsyth and the solution.

Enjoy!

Peter.

fayers.peter at gmail.com