[Retros] new Type DD problem + 3 improved problems

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Mon Mar 16 13:22:35 EDT 2015

Dear Retro friends.

Re: problem (4) QxR congratulations Andrey on getting there first, and apparently with a more economical problem. 10 months seems a long time to have a problem unpublished in this day and age.

Re: problem (2) Mario has pointed out that my improvement of my own which allowed me to remove 1 unit is cooked – my apologies. http://pdb.dieschwalbe.de/search.jsp?expression=PROBID=%27P1108734%27 is still the economy record.

But (1) & (3) are still in the ring.

All the best,

Andrew.